And like that we’re already at Day 3 of the 2014 Seattle Beer Week. It’s Saturday, so even if you’ve had a lot of fun so far on Thursday and Friday nights (because we sure did), it’s time to get your drinking pants on again and get out there.
That being said, this is what’s on tap (pun intended) for Saturday May 10th:
- All Day – Chucks Hopshop (85th location) has the IPA Blowout – 30!!!! Different IPAs
- 11am-7pm – Fremont Brewing – Special Beer Release – Every 2 hours a new beer is released. The possibilities are endless.
- 12:00pm – Urban Family Brewing – Saison Fest – Different saisons to try from a variety of breweries, including hard to find beers.
- 1:00pm-5:00pm – Pine Box Bar – Pinebox Derby – Always a favorite. A great bar with delicious beer provides even more entertainment in the form or cans with wheels racing. Some will be built at home, others will be built at the bar (more fun), but all the cars must pass the same regulations. More information can be found here: Derby – We at Emerald City Burgers and Brews HIGHLY recommend this event and bar, always.
- 5:00pm – Hales Brewery – Erik & Rob’s 2nd Bluegrass and Beer Fest – Great local breweries coming together to make delicious beer, and bluegrass music. This one speaks for itself. Tickets are $25, but include a taste of all the beers. Collaborating breweries include:
- Diamond Knot and Skagit River
- Pike Brewing and Stoup Brewing (Belgian Pale with American Hops)
- Naked City and Airways Brewing
- Fremont Brewing and Oskar Blues
- Scuttlebutt Brewing and Alpine Brewing
- 7 Seas and Port Townsend Brewing
- Big Al Brewing and Finnriver Cidery
These are just some of the highlights. The one that really pop out at us. For a full list, please see the following site: Seattle Beer Week Events
Happy Seattle Beer Week! Enjoy responsibly!