Since opening their doors two years ago, Reuben’s Brews in Ballard has been one of our favorite spots for great beer in Seattle. The Roggenbier, Imperial IPA, and Oatmeal Stout have become staples in our diet. Today we celebrate the past two years and hopefully many, many more to come.
About today’s festivities, from Reuben’s:
2ND ANNIVERSARY PARTY TODAY (8/9)!!! It seems just like yesterday we opened our doors and poured our first pint! On 8/5/12 we opened with 5 beers on tap, today we’ll have 19! We open at noon and we’ll have:
– COMMEMORATIVE GLASS: First 100 people get a free glass with their pint purchase (max. one glass per person).
– ANNIVERSARY BREW: Full Monty IPA. A 4.5% ABV IPA with notes of watermelon, tangerine and peach.
– BEERS FROM THE CELLAR: Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout, Barrel Aged Breakfast Stout, Barrel Aged Auld Heritage. Limited quantities.
– PRIZE DRAWING: For limited edition Reuben’s swag and a rare bottle of 2013 Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout!
– FOOD TRUCK: Cheese Wizards will be with us!