Tickets to the fourth annual Craft Beer + Food tasting event have just gone on sale, and you’ll want to get yours before they sell out (which they will, fast!). Available HERE, through Brown Paper Tickets.
For the fourth year in a row the good people of Washington Beer Blog have done all the leg work for us. They have teamed up some of the best dishes from the best restaurants with some of the best breweries in the area to give you an unforgettable night of dining. The event takes place September 24 and it’s not to be missed.
Some more info on the event from the Craft Beer + Food website:
Seattle’s premier beer and food pairing event –
Craft Beer + Food
The fourth annual Craft Beer + Food event will take place on Wednesday, September 24 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Craft Beer + Food is a beer and food pairing event showcasing the Seattle area’s finest craft beer and cuisine, and is presented by Kim and Kendall Jones of the Washington Beer Blog. Featuring delicious dishes from some of the area’s best restaurants paired with beers from some of the area’s best breweries. Tickets go on sale Thursday, August 14th at 9:00 a.m.
For 2014, Craft Beer + Food will be even bigger and better with a new, larger venue – The Palace Ballroom in Downtown Seattle. This means even more food+beer, a bigger donation for our charitable partner, and more (easier) parking for you.
We are adding the final restaurants and pairing them with breweries. To keep up with the latest updates, follow us on Twitter. Tickets will be $40 per person, and will go on sale in mid-August.
Food Pairings Include:
- Beardslee Public House + itself (soon-to-come restaurant/brewery from John Howie)
- Bell & Whete + Elysian Brewing
- Bookstore Bar & Cafe + Hi-Fi Brewing
- Brave Horse Tavern (extra bite!)
- Dahlia Lounge + Reuben’s Brews
- Little Water Cantina + Chuckanut Brewery
- Luc + Two Beers Brewing
- Marination Ma Kai + Stoup Brewing
- Ravish + Georgetown Brewing
- Schooner Exact Brewing + itself (Chef Warren Peterson)
- Taylor Shellfish + Pike Brewing
- Trellis + Black Raven Brewing
- New Tom Douglas cantina-style restaurant + Fremont Brewing
As you can see, this is going to be one fantastic event. So hurry and get your tickets now before it’s too late!
Thanks to Kim and Kendall Jones for once again organizing this event!