In two short years, The Masonry in Lower Queen Anne has quickly established a strong reputation for a well curated beer menu and fantastic food. They’ve also gotten very involved in the heart of Seattle Beer Week festivities, further endearing them to craftbeer lovers throughout the area. We definitely enjoyed the Off Color Brewing and Tap Takeover with Shelton Bros., any place that gets Cantillon is definitely doing something right!
This Saturday (8/1, open to close), The Masonry turns two and they’re celebrating with an even more impressive beer list than normal (which is pretty hard to do). There will also be some old school video game playing: NHL94, Tecmo Bowl, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, and Mario Kart! And the coup de grâce, a special anniversary beer, Fellowcraft, brewed by Holy Mountain! Check out below for all the details!
Fellowcraft was brewed in April, the base beer is a light pale ale hopped heavily with Amarillo. It was transferred to an oak puncheon and aged with a mixed brettanomyces culture for 3 months before being dry hopped in the barrel. Fellowcraft will be available only on draught at both The Masonry and the Holy Mountain taproom while the limited supply lasts.
The expected tap list includes:
- Holy Mountain Fellowcraft (our 2nd Anniversary Beer)
- Ballast Point Calm Before The Storm
- Boulevard Saison Brett 2014
- Bruery Sour in the Rye
- Engine House #9 House IPA
- Engine House #9 Nectarberry
- Epic Big Bad Baptist 2014
- Firestone Walker Helldorado
- Jolly Pumpkin Noel de Calabaza 2013
- Logsdon Oak Aged Seizoen Bretta
- Mikkeller Rauch Beer Geek Breakfast 2013
- Off Color Biere de Garde Dog
- Silver City Clear Creek Pale w/ Grapefruit
- Stillwater Table Beer
- Tilquin Gueuze
- Victory Braumeister