Brave Horse Tavern and Fremont Brewing have teamed up for a “Fresh Hop Dinner” this Thursday (10/15). Brave Horse Tavern will be pairing 6 dishes that compliment 6 different brews from Fremont Brewing, all for your enjoyment.
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015
Location: Brave Horse Tavern
Price: $75.00 per person (all inclusive) ***21+ event
Fall is officially here, which also means that harvest beer season has also arrived in Washington state. Fresh hop beers, a brewing trend and local luxury (due to the close proximity of our incredible Pacific Northwest hop farms) will make their appearance at Brave Horse Tavern from our friends at Fremont Brewing in a couple weeks. Beers brewed with fresh hops (freshly picked off the vine, and not yet dried) will be paired with delicious food, designed by our talented chef team for an unforgettable dinner! If you are a loyal beer enthusiast, this is one beer dinner that you won’t want to miss.
Beer and food lineup:
- Welcome Beer: Wandering Wheat and Greet
- Prosser Farms Lovage Infused Session with seared prawns, Cope’s amish corn grits, cotija, prosser farm peppers
- Bonfire Ale with duck rillettes, toast, frisee, black pepper maple vinegar
- Cowiche canyon Citra/Simcoe Fresh hop with pho brined pork, grilled napa cabbage, burnt orange
- B Bomb with braised beef short rib, molasses glazed pumpkin, bitter chocolate
- Cowiche Canyon Mosaic/Equinox Fresh hop with local apple crostata, laurel ice cream, cider caramel