When the weather starts to get dark and dreary and the temperature begins to drop most of us Seattle-ites gravitate towards our favorite coffees and stouts. With our winter habits in mind, Burgundian brings us their annual Coffee Beer Festival!
There will be plenty to choose from, including beers by Lagunitas Brewing Co, Epic Brewing Company,Perennial Artisan Ales, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Goose Island,Stone Brewing Co., Holy Mountain Brewing, Great Divide Brewing Co., and more!
The event takes place this Saturday (11/14) beginning at 10AM. With a start this early it’s a good thing the beer will be coffee flavored!
- Alesmith Vietnamese Speedway
- Necter Ales Black Xantus Imp Stout ’13
- Epic Brewing Big Bad Baptist #20
- Evil Twin Coffee Even More Jesus
- Goose Island Coffee Bourbon County
- Great Divide Espresso Oaked Yeti ’14
- Lagunitas Scare City High Westified Stout
- Fremont Kentucky Dark Star with Coffee