There’s an old belief that how you spend the first day of the year sets the tone for how the rest of your year will go. If that’s to be believed then I’d recommend you head to The Beer Junction tomorrow morning. Why? Because on tap will be a selection of rare and delicious beers for your enjoyment. So if you want your year to be full of excellent beer then this is how you want to kick it off!
Here’s the info from The Beer Junction:
Join us on New Year’s Day as we break out some rare beers from our cellar, including the first keg we ever put in our cellar- a 2011 Vintage of Avery’s Mephistopheles Imperial Stout!
We’ll have the following on tap starting at 11AM. Sampler trays are encouraged to try them all (the average ABV of these is 14.36%!)
1. Avery Mephistopheles (2011) – The first keg we ever put in the cellar! 16.43% ABV
2. Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA (2015) 18.0% ABV
3. Dogfish Head Olde School English Barleywine (2013) 15.6% ABV
4. Fremont Brew 1000 (2015) 13.0% ABV
5. Midnight Sun Berserker (2013) 12.7% ABV
6. Lost Abbey Cuvee De Tomme (2014) 11.0% ABV
7. Firestone 18th Anniversary (2014) 13.8% ABV
Happy New Year!